Xinlehong 9136 1/16 Scale 4WD RC Car Test Drive Review
This is another great "fun in the dirt" RC car from Xinlehong! Find it here And try coupon IBXPXH192H if it's not already on sale.
– Very maneuverable car, even in dirt.
– Just the right size and speed, great for beginners.
– Dirt resistant. Great for sandy areas and doing donuts 😉
– 4WD with independent suspension.
– Uses common and cheap 390 14T plug-in motor.
– 2S 500mah battery provides up to 15 minutes drive time.
– Range about 100 meters.
– Battery connector is very tight and difficult to unplug. Recommend removing the battery from the tray to do such.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.