This good trying mannequin of the Boeing 747 is a superb and straightforward flier. With computerized gyro stabilization and three channel management, it ought to be a fantastic coach airplane for many newbie pilots. Discover it right here
– Nice trying flying semi-scale mannequin of the Boeing 747. Constructed of EPP foam, it's very crash resistant.
– Quite simple and straightforward meeting (no glue wanted).
– Six axis stabilized for very easy and steady flying for newbie pilots.
– Three axis flight management with throttle, differential thrust yaw, and elevator pitch management.
– Nice out of doors flier, however maneuverable sufficient to even be flown indoors.
– Good transmitter controller vary of over 200 meters.
– Powered by widespread 3.7V 300mah battery (LoSi connector).
– Brushed 0720 motors. However they’re quite common and cheap motors. You must simply be capable of discover replacements if wanted.
– Comparatively brief flight time for a airplane at about 7 minutes. However once more it makes use of quite common and cheap LiPo batteries that may be bought to maintain you flying.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.