Visuo XS812 (XS-812W) GPS FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This GPS camera drone include follow me, circle position, waypoints, and automatic return to home and landing. Find it here
– GPS/GLONASS allowing rapid and accurate satellite positioning and return to home/landing capability.
– HD video is recorded directly to a microSD card inserted in the rear of the camera. If no SD card is inserted, then low resolution 480p video will be recorded directly to your phone via WiFi
– Uses 802.11ac WiFi which eliminates interference with the drone's controller, allowing reasonable FPV and control range of about 200 meters.
– 3.85V 1800mah LiHV battery provides over 8 minutes flight time.
– LW FPV app provides advanced features such as tracking follow me, waypoints, and telemetry. LW FPV may be downloaded here on Google Play here and iTunes here
– Uses 802.11ac fifth generation WiFi. Not everyone has this version of WiFi on their phone. Before purchasing, it's very important to first verify that your phone is indeed 802.11ac WiFi capable to avoid disappointment.
– microSD card slot is hidden in back of modular camera. There is no mention of the card slot or its location in the instructions. The only way that I found it was through the efforts of another YouTube reviewer (thanks Bill M – RC ).
– App got stuck in follow me mode. I had to restart the drone to exit follow me mode.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.