Tian Sheng TS866 F6F Hellcat Stabilized RC Aircraft Flight Test Review
This inexpensive RTF three channel RC flying model of the F6F Hellcat includes aileron, elevator, and throttle control. Find it here
– Great looking model of the F6F Hellcat.
– Three channel control of throttle, elevator, and (unusual for a three channel) aileron control.
– Six channel stabilized. Very easy to fly by beginners. Should be a great indoor gym flier too.
– Ready to fly. Includes transmitter.
– Constructed of impact resistant foam.
– Uses widely available and cheap generic 3.7V 350mah battery.
– It's quite a bit underpowered for its design. It requires a lot of throttle to take to the air for level flight. This also causes relatively short flight times of under three minutes. Stunts are not advised as it just doesn't have the power to complete stunts without impacting the ground.
– Shipping box is cardboard with no protection foam inside. This large box can easily be crushed during shipment. My airplane was damaged in this manner, and required repair before I could do this video.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.