SU-27 XK A100 Three Channel RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This very fun three channel fighter jet does acrobatics quite easily. Find the plane here and spare batteries here
– Nice looking model of the Sukhoi SU-27 fighter jet.
– Includes auto stabilization making flying in stabilized mode very easy.
– Three channel aircraft with servo for elevator control.
– Somewhat fast flier making it good for outdoor flying in light wind, but not so much for indoor gym flying.
– Great flier. Does basic stunts quite easily.
– Provided 3.7V 300mah battery gives it close to 5 minutes flight time. Spare batteries are very common and very cheap
– Uses motor differential thrust to turn. Counter-intuitively, you will need to increase throttle if you wish to turn in a shorter radius.
– Fast airplane might be a bit twitchy for brand new fliers. Also it would be hard to fly this indoors as its turning radius can be a bit large at low speeds.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.