This beginner's FPV camera drone can fly over 12 minutes with its 1200mah battery. Add a Mi 2 WiFi amplifier to enhance its abilities. Find it here and the Mi 2 repeater/amplifier here .
– It's relatively inexpensive.
– 3.7V 1200mah battery provides long flight time of close to 12 minutes.
– Gesture control allows automatic triggering of photo shutter by simply flashing a hand V sign to the camera.
– Tracking capability automatically recognizes human shape and rotates the drone to point toward the shape.
– Altitude hold, automatic takeoff/landing, headless mode, and one key return
– Drone may be controlled/flown and real time video may be viewed directly by your smartphone using the SHRC-1080p app available on Google Play here and iTunes here
– Does not have advertised 1080p video capability. Instead video is recorded in 720p, both as recorded via WiFi to your phone, and as recorded to its microSD card.
– Video jello due to high pitched (high vibration) propellers.
– Tracking feature does not include follow me. Tracking feature merely rotates and points the drone in your direction.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.