SG900-S GPS FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This GPS FPV camera drone would be a great first GPS drone for new fliers. Find it here
– Uses 2.4Ghz WiFi. Does NOT require newer 5G WiFi capable phones.
– 1080p HD camera records video directly to a microSD card.
– Controller has a built-in rechargeable LiPo battery.
– GPS/GLONASS drone with real automatic return to home and landing capability on command or on lost signal from the transmitter.
– Position hold, altitude hold, and headless mode capability.
– Advanced flight modes such as follow me, circle me, and waypoints.
– Advanced flight capabilities, FPV video, and telemetry info are available using the LW FPV app. LW FPV app is available on Google Play here and iTunes here .
– 7.4V 1100mah battery provides close to 10 minutes flight time.
– Maximum FPV video range with 2.4Ghz is about 125 meters.
– Maximum waypoint range is limited to about 50 meters.
– I couldn't get circle me to work, but it could be due to pilot error 😉
– Requires two micro USB chargers, 3.7V for the controller, and 7.4V for the drone's battery. Make sure to double check that you are using the appropriate charger, or you may damage the batteries.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.