SG106 1080p Optical Flow FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This cheap digicam drone contains automated place maintain together with optical comply with me characteristic. Discover it right here
– It's comparatively cheap.
– 2.four Ghz FPV that ought to work with most telephones.
– 3.7V 1600mah battery offered me over 15 minutes of flight time.
– Optical move sensor that gives automated hovering of the drone with out pilot enter.
– FPV video and recording to your cellphone is achieved by way of the Hfun ZL.toys app out there on Google Play right here and iTunes right here
– Digicam is pointed downward roughly 30 levels to keep away from viewing the propellers. Nonetheless, this makes flying FPV and viewing the horizon tough if not not possible.
– No SD card functionality. Information by way of WiFi with inherent WiFi lag and body dropping.
– I flew the 1080p model. Nonetheless video is recorded in 720p solely. 1080p refers back to the nonetheless photos that are 1920x1080p decision. The pictures additionally seem like interpolated display screen grabs from the 720p video.
– Requires gyro calibration earlier than every flight.
– Battery may be very free and simply pops out.
– The optical move sensor would simply be overpowered and permit the drone to float within the slightest wind. The drone additionally had issue in ahead flight within the wind. As such, this drone could also be finest flown indoors, or open air on windless days.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For gratis to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.