JDRC JD-65G XBM-65 1080p Camera Return to Home Drone Flight Test Review
This is likely one of the first optical circulate drones that I've seen with flyback return to residence functionality (to not be confused with much less succesful one key return). Discover it right here
– Folding drone for portability.
– Flyback return to residence functionality. Fly out in any path, then let go of the pitch/roll stick. The drone will mechanically fly again to its authentic place as demonstrated within the video.
– Optical circulate sensor permits automated regular hovering. Permits the pilot to concentrate on taking video as a substitute of flying the drone.
– 1080p digicam that information on to an onboard microSD reminiscence card to keep away from WiFi body dropping in recorded video.
– FPV video and management vary of about 60 meters.
– 7.4V 1000mah battery supplies lengthy flight time of about 11 minutes minutes.
– In flight video could be seen and recorded to your smartphone utilizing the "XBM-UFO" app accessible on Google Play right here and iTunes right here .
– Computerized flyback functionality is drastically degraded with wind. It can also't be turned off, comparable to if you happen to want to fly out to a sure level and simply hover.
– A lot of video jello in recorded video.
– Drone might drop to the bottom on low battery. Land instantly if you discover the entrance headlights flashing.
– It doesn’t appear to have marketed characteristic of "observe me".
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.