Flybear FX819 Long and High Flying Beginners RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This two channel newbie's airplane simply desires to fly, even at minimal throttle. With stabilization gyros, it's a straightforward to fly powered glider that also needs to be a very good slope soarer. Discover it right here
– Two channel RC airplane with stabilization gyros do an awesome job at minimizing curler coaster (phugoid) oscillations.
– Good vary transmitter with 150 to 200 meter vary.
– Very aerodynamic, takes off and climbs at naked minimal throttle. Ought to be capable of fly for a really very long time with its 3.7V 300mah battery.
– Straightforward to fly with two channel controls.
– Turns considerably slowly as its two differential thrust motors are comparatively shut collectively. Requires a very good sized area to fly.
– Though the stabilization system works properly in [reventing phugoid oscillations, it’s considerably sluggish to forestall roll over when you flip too exhausting. This shut positioning of the motors makes the gyros response considerably sluggish to forestall rollovers.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For gratis to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.