- Brand: EMAX
- Type: Frame Kit
- Product weight: 1.2380 kg
- Package weight: 1.5000 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 11.00 x 9.50 x 3.90 cm / 4.33 x 3.74 x 1.54 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 42.58 x 17.00 x 20.00 cm / 16.76 x 6.69 x 7.87 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x RC Drone, 1 x 450mAh Li-ion Battery, 2 x 18650 Battery, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x Goggle, 1 x Remote Control ( Battery Included ), 1 x USB Cable for Goggle, 1 x Accessory Set, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Set of Propellers
Main Features:● 75mm Indoor racing drone● 08025 brushless motor with durable ball bearing for increase flight and low maintenance● Durable polypropylene plastic frame with propeller guards● Motor beeper function. Find your tinyhawk after a crash● Speeds up to 56kph● Up to 4 minutes flight time on...
So I write reviews based on how I like the product. Even if it has faults but still performs great in most areas then I’ll give it a high review. I really like the Emax Tinyhawk. It’s performs very well for a 1s copter. The frame is pretty durable but it still can break if you hit something hard enough, the motor/duct supports are kind of thin and can only flex so much. The camera isn’t the best, it works and you can still fly with it but would have been nice of them to put a better cam in. The motors are great! This has enough power to fly outside in light/mild wind where brushed whoops have a hard time. The props are great and will take some abuse, I’ve had a couple pop off from hard crashes but have not broke any yet. I have seen two broken props so far on social media and all I can say is they crashed hard for that to happen. Also turtle mode doesn’t really work cause the props don’t produce enough thrust when reversed, you might get lucky here and there but in most cases it doesn’t work. Have heard they are making new props for this that will work with turtle mode. The fun factor with this out weights the faults and that’s why I gave it 5 stars. If you’re looking for an indoor ripper consider the Emax TinyHawk!
1. Fast shipping2. Good packaging3. Tinyhawk flies very very good. Owned various 1S quad. Bat100, Snapper 7 & URAV65. Tinyhawk out performs all.
One of the best 1S FPV whoops you will ever put your hands on. EMAX does know how to make good FPV Whoops.