Eachine E016H Cheap Learn to Fly Drone Flight Test Review
This little drone is best for new fliers wishing to learn the basics of flight. A very good indoor flier, its propeller protection should allow you to bump into most objects, walls, and ceiling, and stay flying. But not so much an outdoor flier as the propeller guards tend to catch the wind. Find it here
– It's inexpensive.
– Good learn to fly drone for learning the basics and stick movement.
– Altitude hold, auto takeoff and landing, headless mode, and one key return.
– Good flight time for such a small drone at over 8 minutes. Spare batteries are also cheap and widely available (3.7V 350mah with white Losi connector).
– Not very good in wind. The propeller guards can catch the wind and push the drone.
– The motors took a while to stop after landing on low battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
Green screen effects courtesy of GREEN SCREEN ANIMATION (VSDC video editor has green screen editing capability)
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.