HolyBro Kopis2 SE (a brilliant 6S racing quad but…)
Fiberglass arms ??? Are you kidding? I love Holybro products and the Kopis2 SE is a high-spec equipment with lots of performance … however seriously, whose suggestion was it to stint products for the arms and also base-plate?
– it's quick on 4S and also most likely rocket-like on SIX
– great spec elements from respectable manufacturers
– very easy to set up and also obtain flying
– stretched-X certain takes care of nice
– 6S-ready out of package
– a bit pricey?
– fiberglass-core rather than pure carbon ???
– no video camera installs (the Kopis 1 had them).
– the Lolipop antennas have never ever functioned well for me.
Remain tuned, I have actually nearly set up the racing track for this year so I'll be slamming some gates with the Kopis2 quickly and after that we'll understand if those arms will stand up.