ZOHD Nano Talon Evo Review
Has reviewer's curse struck once more with the ZOHD Nano Talon Evo that was despatched in for evaluation? I’ve to say that I used to be disenchanted with the very vital slop within the ruddervators and the dearth of aileron centering on this craft however the remainder of it is extremely, superb.
– very environment friendly, flies on the odor of an oil lipo
– clearly fairly powerful (when hitting buildings)
– numerous room inside and loads of entry
– excellent for back-packing
– fast to assemble/re-assemble
– sloppy torque-rod mechanisms
– bits lacking from my equipment
This explicit instance doesn’t "groove" as a result of slop and unhealthy centering of controls however different reviewers don’t appear to have had the identical issues (take a look at these evaluations). Given the wonderful high quality of the Talon Insurgent GT I reviewed beforehand, I'll give ZOHD the advantage of the doubt on this and assume that I simply acquired a nasty one.
In case you plan to suit a flight controller this may very well be a extremely good mannequin for long-range FPV, given the extraordinary aerodynamic effectivity and talent to make use of very excessive capability batteries.
Hyperlink to the ZOHD Talon Insurgent evaluation: