XKPRC X3 Brushless 135mm Micro FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This great looking little FPV racer can really move with its powerful brushless motors. Find it here
– 700TVL Runcam Micro Sparrow 2 FPV camera
– 40 channel 25/100mW FPV transmitter.
– Omnibus F4SD flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.4
– On screen display.
– Good power from its 1106 4500KV motors.
– 20A 4 in1 ESC
– Can fly with 2 to 4S batteries.
– Beeper and LED lights.
– 3024 tri-blade propellers.
– PIDs Derivative value are high out of the box, with a lot of "warbling" heard from the motors. It would be a good idea to lower D a bit before flying to lessen/eliminate warbling (and lessen chance of damaging the motors).
– No smartaudio. Can't set the VTX values from the OSD menus. Need to adjust VTX using a single button. Though setting the VTX is through trial and error, as unfortunately no instructions are included with this drone.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.