This brushed motor vertical takeoff plane is sort of half the value of its brushless massive brother the XK X520. Discover it right here
– Comparatively cheap for what you might be getting.
– Able to fly airplane with included transmitter.
– True vertical takeoff and touchdown plane. Can takeoff or land vertically. May also change backwards and forwards in flight between vertical and horizontal flight. Or simply keep in horizontal mode for horizontal takeoffs and landings. May also change backwards and forwards between stabilized flight or 3D aerobatic flight.
– Stabilized flight management system to ease flying.
– Contains propeller guards to guard the propellers.
– Alternative 050 brushed motors are broadly obtainable and really cheap at beneath $2.
– Considerably quick for inexperienced persons.
– It makes use of brushed motors. They’ll finally fail and wish alternative.
– Airplane is a bit unstable in sluggish flight. It additionally slowly descends in stage flight with the stabilizer on. I wanted to offer it a bit of upward elevator to maintain it in flight. Adjusting the pitch rods, or calibrating the gyros didn’t appear to appropriate the issue.
– Quick flight time with its 2S 500mah 20C battery. I bought a flight time of beneath four minutes. However i additionally did numerous vertical flying which requires numerous throttle/energy. You'll most likely need to substitute its offered inventory battery with one with larger mah and C ranking
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.