XK A130 Y20 Three Channel RC Transport Aircraft Flight Test Review
This cheap three channel mannequin RC aircraft consists of stabilization gyros and elevator management. Discover it right here
– Good wanting mannequin of the Xi'an Y20 navy transport plane. Able to fly out of the field.
– Three channel management of energy, yaw, and elevator.
– Six axis gyro stabilization makes this simple to fly for newbie pilots.
– Flight management vary of as much as 200 meters.
– Quite common 3.7V 300mah battery supplies about eight minutes of flight time.
– Powerful EPP foam makes this aircraft very crash resistant.
– Though able to fly, this requires a bigger than regular delivery field. Sadly the field is massive sufficient that this aircraft cannot be supplied with free delivery.
– It's considerably quick. You'll doubtless must fly this outdoor.
– 0720 brushed motors are fantastic for stage flying, however don't give sufficient oomph for acrobatics.
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.