WLToys 144001 Off Road High Speed Drift Buggy RC Car Drive Test Review
This quick 1/14 scale 4WD RC automotive affords loads for its worth. Metallic alloy components are used all through its construct. Discover it right here
TOMTOP Black Friday:
Spin and Win:
Share to Get Coupon:
Purchase one Get one Free:
– Good trying 1/14 scale automotive that may be pushed in dust or on avenue. Components and construct truly appear prime quality, particularly for its worth.
– Quick automotive marketed at as much as 60 kmh.
– Aluminum chassis and quite a few steel elements put in all through the automotive. This automotive doesn’t really feel "low cost" by any means.
– Oil crammed shocks.
– Zinc alloy steel gears.
– Quite common 550 brushed motor. Alternative motors are broadly accessible.
– 7.4V 1500mah LiPo battery with Deans plug. Battery bay is spacious, and will have the ability to maintain even greater mah.
– Brushed motor. It is going to ultimately fail. However once more cheap alternative motors are broadly accessible.
– 2S solely. Don't advocate making an attempt greater mah batteries with its inventory receiver/ESC.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.