This speedy grime buggy loves kicking up grime and is quicker than most different RC vehicles in its class. Discover it right here
– four wheel drive. Transmission is nicely sealed towards grime. Bearings used all through differential. Almost all gears are metal (however predominant spur is plastic).
– Unbiased suspension.
– Very quick automobile. Prime pace marketed at 60 KMH.
– Tires present loads of traction within the grime.
– Frequent 540 brushed motor. Straightforward and low-cost to seek out substitute if wanted.
– As much as 100 meter vary (I obtained 80 meters).
– 7.4V 1500mah battery gave me shut to eight minutes drive time. Has LiPo LVC safety, and stops when the battery stage will get low.
– Added two tires are spares solely. They’re for adornment solely, and aren’t related to the transmission. Additionally they decrease the clearance of the automobile. It is perhaps a good suggestion to take away them to boost the clearance should you plan on crawling with the automobile.
– Suspension was a bit stiff. The automobile flipped on me lots.
– Brushed motor automobile. However substitute 540 motors are low-cost and broadly out there.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.