Volantex V761-3 Super Cub Stabilized RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This inexpensive three channel RC flying model of the Piper Super Cub is stabilized for very easy flying. Great beginner's airplane. You can also turn off the stabilization for sport flying. Find it here and try coupon code IBXPXH192H
– Ready to fly model of the Piper PA-18 Super Cub.
– Three channel control of throttle, rudder, and elevator.
– Includes selectable gyro stabilization that prevents roll over or stalling, making this plane very hard to crash.
– One key return button turns and flies the plane in the opposite direction that it was pointed.
– Uses widely available and cheap generic 3.7V 360mah battery.
– One key return function does not return to home. It merely makes the plane fly in the opposite direction that it was pointed when the feature was activated.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.