Volantex Sport Cub 761-4 Stabilized 4 Channel Trainer Airplane Flight Test Review
This 4 channel RC coach aircraft might be flown absolutely stabilized whereas nonetheless permitting stunt aerobatics. If you happen to get into hassle in a stunt, simply let go of the sticks and the aircraft will shortly and robotically degree itself. Discover it right here
– Able to fly with included transmitter.
– True 4 channel airplane with throttle, elevator, rudder, and aileron management.
– Three selectable flight modes. Newbie mode contains full 6 axis stabilization (three axis gyro and three axis accelerometer). Additionally contains angle restrictions that stop the plane rolling or pitching over. Intermediate "Midd" mode additionally contains 6 axis stabilzation, however turns off pitch angle restrictions to permit guide stunts. Professional mode turns off all stabilization for absolutely aerobatic guide flying.
– Controller additionally features a stunt button that permits the airplane to robotically conduct loops and aileron rolls.
– Fast disconnect propeller saver robotically disconnects the propeller in a crash to stop propellor or motor injury. Propeller might be shortly reattached after the crash to proceed flying.
– Constructed of versatile and crash resistant EPP foam.
– Though absolutely stabilized to minimize the prospect of crashes, it’s a bit quick for newbie pilots. Rookies might need problem flying this as they received't have a lot time to react and proper newbie's errors (significantly in the event that they lose orientation).
– Roll stunts are considerably gradual with this aircraft. Be very cautious when trying to do such, even when utilizing the automated stunt button. The aircraft will drop about 20 ft to finish a roll, so be sure to have loads of altitude earlier than beginning the roll.
– Brushed motor airplane. Its motor will ultimately fail some day.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.