This light-weight whoop racing drone is quick and maneuverable. It's additionally surprisingly crash resistant for a plastic drone. Discover it right here
– Accessible with or with out an onboard HD DVR. On this video I flew the usual model with out DVR.
– CADDX EOS2 Turtle V2 1200 TVL FPV digicam.
– 40 channel,25-200mW FPV transmitter with Smartaudio.
– 0805 9000KV brushless motors.
– Crazybee F4 flight management board with built-in receiver and 5A ESC's. Receiver variations embrace PNP, DSM2/X, Flysky, and Frsky (D8/D16 switchable).
– 2S or 3S succesful. Comes with a 3S 300mah battery that provides it over four minutes flight time per cost.
– Solely 42 grams. Its gentle weight makes this little brushless zone actually zippy with its 3S battery.
– Though brushless motors, the propellers are held in place by friction to the shaft. They’ll pop off as seen within the video.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For gratis to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.