- Type: Quadcopter
- Functions: 3D rollover,3D stunt,Forward/backward,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Level: Advanced Level
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Channel: 4-Channels
- Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP
- Detailed Control Distance: 80~100m
- Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
- Transmitter Power: 4 x AAA battery (not included)
- Battery: 7.4V 1500mAh battery ( included )
- Flying Time: 18-20mins
- Charging Time.: 100 - 120minutes
- Product weight: 0.5600 kg
- Package weight: 0.6200 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 40.00 x 32.00 x 12.00 cm / 15.75 x 12.6 x 4.72 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 32.00 x 15.50 x 22.50 cm / 12.6 x 6.1 x 8.86 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x Drone, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Propeller, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Guard, 1 x English Manual
Main Features:●Function: up / down, forward / backward, turning left and right, sideward flying, stunt and hover●Headless mode, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying●One key landing / taking off function, beginners can also control easily●One key to return function makes it...
Quadcopter is pretty nice, light in weight and decent speed. I had with 2mp 720p Camera. It has some flaws which are:1."Return Home" seems to be broken for me, when I lift off and slighty fly to side like 5 meters and press return, it's completely goes other direction, for me it always went to north. And just smashed into wall, no damage was done.2.Controller being light, and using phone on the phone holder (Samsung S7) and whenever you put the controller (with the phone in holder) the phone weight will flip controller and accidently hit "Lift off" or "Land" button.3.Pressing landing button, doesn't seems very "Smooth" since it's just smashes into ground like it's cutting it's engines instantly. Not sure if this broken or suppose to be like that.4.The silver cover on the blades to hide the bolt easily falls off, I lost almost all of them in one day, one harsh landing and they will pop out. (Very easy to loose them)5. Joystick both sticks seems to like to get stuck sometimes due design of the sphere (where joystick is attached) Left joystick it gets stuck if I move furthest to left or up, it's just stuck in that position. For right Joystick same but stuck on Up maximum and Right if I move them furthest I can.Chassis seems durable, Unfortunately I couldn't find to buy spare parts in GearBest for "Just in case". Im still looking forward to see them available, hopefully with the main computer aswell if they end up breaking due collisions or other reasons. I captured picture of vase and plushie using drone's camera.Overall, it's fun item to mess around with.
Works ok, desend for the money you pay.For a beginner it's ok!Won't fly easy if there's even a little wind but it was just fine for an entry drone experience!
Good relationship cost/price compare with other productsNo bad in Robustness Not tested from point of view of camera yet