This great little drone is no longer just for iPhone users. Its app finally works for Android. Currently this is the world's smallest and cheapest brushless 1080p camera GPS drone. Find it here
– Small, foldable/highly portable, and non-intrusive. You should be able to fly this most places without hassle from the drone phobic.
– Brushless motors.
– True 1080p camera that records directly to an onboard microSD card.
– GPS/GLONASS with return to home and landing on command, lost signal, and low battery.
– Optical flow sensor that enables motionless hover indoors also.
– Follow me advanced flight mode.
– Long flight time for a small drone of over 12 minutes.
– Uses Fairy drone app available on Google Play here and iTunes here .
– App still has a few bugs and would crash on occasion, especially when used with the controller. Fortunately its return to home works upon lost contact.
– Range is relatively short at about 150 meters.
– Follow me only works if the drone is flown by the app only (without controller).
– Video jello.
– Can be switched between 2.4Ghz or 5G WiFi. However, the drone defaults to 5G instead of 2.4Ghz (thus you'll need a 5G capable phone to switch it to 2.4Ghz).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.