SANROCK U51 LED Lighted Drone Flight Test Review
This brightly lit micro drone really shines at night and is perfect for beginners. Find it here
– Very well lit with color changing LED lights. Great for night flying.
– All propellers are well protected by LED light ring. Should be crash resistant for new fliers.
– Surprisingly powerful flier. Flies well even in strong wind.
– LVC telemetry beeper warning on transmitter alerts you when the drone's battery is low.
– Internal battery can not be changed in the field to keep flying. Must be recharged after each flight before you can take to the air again.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.