Rodeo 150 – FPV Racer Drone Review ( Courtesy of GearBest )
Rodeo 150 Review and Trip test. This is an excellent quad. I'm just mosting likely to state. I flew the Tarot card 130 as well as enjoyed it because it was little and also quick. The Rodeo 150 is a little larger and really splits in the air. 1306 motors on 2S and also a lightweight structure make the power to weight ratio excellent! Comes with Beatflight on the F3 flight controller. Flexible PIDS as well as prices. This is a legit RTF racer for new men as well as veteran pilots. The Rodeo 150 rocks individuals !!! – Kindly, Justin Davis
Star Ranking: 4.5 Stars – Great Fpv Quad!
-0.5 Celebrity for the battery bay as well as spin on props.
Buy from Gearbest.com below:
Drone Camps PROS vs CONS:
– Small size
– Easy to fly as well as fpv ideal out of the box. (plug n fly ).
– Rapid on TWO battery!
– My guidance: Claims on box you can fly inside. Do not do that.
– Low-cost replacement parts
– Consists of Betaflight
– Resilient antennas
– Great 35-40 level vertical electronic camera tilt
– protected fpv cam
– good range on the fpv system
– 1306 electric motors
– May work with 3S? Let me understand if it will men.
– Antenna can be switched out for a better one
– Optional External SBUS or PPM receiver port
– Consists Of DEVO 7 Transmitter (really great transmitter )
– Numerous trip settings
– Acro mode
– Cell phone flexible setups (have not attempted it yet )
– Under FAA weight law (Toy grade. No enrollment needed. )
– OSD variation offered (states on box )
– Distinct beeper on low battery voltage
– Lightweight and fairly resilient.
– 600 TVL fpv video camera (top quality fpv video )
– Features high roll and pitch prices in acro out of package.
– Includes extra props
– 1306 motors
– Plastic frame, suspicious longevity
– rotate on props.
– Brief trip time (the way I fly … 2-3mins )
Total impression: I would certainly get one. This belongs on my shelf.
I do like flying this set and also will remain to this summertime. I'm mosting likely to need some extra batteries. This one is remaining in my personal collection.