Potensic D60 GPS 1080p Camera Drone with Single Axis Gimbal Flight Test Review
This brushless FPV GPS drone includes a single axis stabilized gimbal for its camera. Find it here
– Brushless motors
– 1080p camera with stabized single axis gimbal. Video and photos are recorded to an onboard microSD card.
– GPS/GLONASS system with automatic return to home and landing on command, lost signal, and battery low voltage.
– Optical flow position hold provides very steady hover when near the ground.
– 2S 1800mah battery provides up to 20 minutes flight time (I got about 15 minutes).
– Potensic GPS app provides FPV video over your smartphone.
– Follow me or circle position can be activated by the app or through the controller.
– Uses 802.11ac (5G) Wifi. Not all phones are 802.11ac WiFi capable. Very important to first verify that your phones has this type of WiFi before purchasing.
– The WiFi signal kept dropping from the drone, especially when it was close.
– Repeated loss of WiFi signal resulted in several lost video files from my flight due to inability to complete the write cycle to the memory card.
– Video jello.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.