- Brand: MJX
- Type: Brushless FPV Racing Quadcopter
- Features: 5.8G FPV,Brushless Version
- Functions: 3D stunt,Forward/backward,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down
- Size: Medium
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Kit Types: RTF
- Level: Beginner Level
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Channel: 4-Channels
- Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
- Detailed Control Distance: 200-300m
- Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
- Battery: 2S（7.4V）850mAh 45C LiPo
- Product weight: 0.8400 kg
- Package weight: 0.8520 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 22.00 x 6.50 cm / 8.66 x 8.66 x 2.56 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 26.50 x 22.50 x 14.00 cm / 10.43 x 8.86 x 5.51 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x RC Drone ( Battery Included ), 1 x Camera, 1 x Remote Control, 4 x Blade Protector, 4 x CW Propeller, 4 x CCW Propeller, 1 x Blade Installer, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Charger, 1 x Sticker, 1 x English Manual
Product Description:MJX R/C Technic Bugs 3 is designed for beginners. It is equipped with 1306 2750KV brushless motor to provide strong power. Built-in 7.4V 850mAh 45C LiPo battery supports 10 minutes flying. The 2.4G remote control supports weak signal alarm and low-voltage alarm. Main...
- Nice little "Beast" with much power! - It is a Little Version of the MJX Bugs 3 Camera Drone - Please see attached Pictures for comparison of size. - It is a absolut "Multi-Talent"! Why....? Because it is for Beginners (Fly in "Low" Position at the Transmitter) ..... And it is for Intermediate Drone-Pilots (Fly with "High" Position at the Transmitter) ..... And it is for Experts (Fly in Accro-Mode at the Transmitter) - And for using your Googles or record a Video you can Change some Little parts very easy: Use the power cable for the front LED as power source for an small camera and an 5.8 GHZ Transmitter. You had change this "Beast" in an "Racer". Sorry, a little bit as a "Contra": It may be better solution for fix the battery. Yes, it snapped very fast and good in the "Beast". But if i try to get the Battery out ...... it`s not so easy! Pushed the knob down , but the Battery goes not out. Need some tries an a "Schweizer Offiziersmesser". Okay, thats not the greatest problem in this world, but SYMA and CX and ..... does in this part a better Job.
I recieved my Bugs 3 Mini today, and I am impressed. This is, well, like the name says, a mini version of the Bugs 3 The bild quality is as good, it looks similar, and the feeling when flying it is very similar too. It has only 2 different speed rates. Both feel very good, but the yaw on rate 2 ist insanely fast. The quadcopter is extremely fast and agile in rate 2. The battery lasts, depending on your flight style, about 8 minutes. The transmitter ist better than the bugs 3's, it feels better in Hand, and has 2 antennas. Oh, and it has acro mode. But it probably is not a good idea to start flying acro when right at the moment there are no spare props available, becaus you WILL crash. Often. The battery is proprietory, so you cannot use standard batteries. Worse, batteries are not available right now, so you have to stick to the one that comes with it. The propguards are a joke! They are very flimsy, one broke at my first crash on a soft lawn! Yay! The propguards are not secured with a screw, they are just plucked in and will fall of on EVERY crash, so you will lose them really fast. OK, I would not care if there were spare props or any other spare parts available..... WHY DOES MJX SELL THE DRONE AND NOT THE SPARE PARTS??????
this is my second 1. I lost the other due to pilot error. I ordered 2nd 1 as soon as I lost my 1st. this little quadcopter is even more fun then it's big brother mjx bugs 3. not just because it has Arco but my brother's radar gun says 62 mph top speed. I beat my bugs 3 by 20 ft in race. big bugs is slower then bugs 3 mini. who would have thought that would happen No headless mode, no altitude holder, no camera, no gps and no return to home feature.