Meteor65 1S Tiny Whoop FPV Drone with High Current Connector Flight Test Review
This little 65mm FPV drone is the primary to include the brand new 9A 1S BT2.zero battery connector for improved battery efficiency. Discover it right here
– First drone to include a BT2.zero connector. This 1S connector contains bigger diameter, decrease resistance connection pins to mitigate voltage sag and permit increased output present.
– Very mild (22.85 grams) tiny whoop fashion drone. Supposed primarily for indoor flying, however has the wanted energy to even be flown open air in mild wind.
– Battery slot is recessed increased than the motors, permitting the drone to put good and flat on its motor bases.
– M01 multi function (AIO) digicam with 600TVL picture sensor, 48 channel 25mW video transmitter, on display show (OSD), and Smartaudio menu controls.
– MATEK F4 11 mini flight management board loaded with Betaflight 3.5.7 dated March 15, 2019.
– Flight management board contains built-in Frsky receiver, together with 4in1 9A steady 10A max ESC. Extra obtainable receivers embrace Futaba, DSMX, or PNP in the event you want to use your individual.
– Highly effective 0802 22000KV ball bearing motors with 31mm Three bladed propellers.
– Quick flight time of about 2 minutes with its 1S battery as a result of excessive energy necessities of the 22000KV motors.
– Can't use broadly obtainable PH2.zero batteries due to the proprietary BT2.zero connector.
– No charger is included for the BT2.zero batteries, though one BT2.zero to PH2.zero adapter cable is supplied for charging functions.
– No spare props are included within the bundle.
– No directions for this drone can be found but (as of November 24, 2019).
– I had issues flying in Acro mode because the drone would appear to be gyro stabilized whereas on this mode. The drone would additionally slowly drift backwards, even with full ahead pitch utilized (notice that I did calibrate the gyros with Betaflight). Perhaps this problem has one thing to do with FPV Angle Combine mode being activated in Betaflight out of the field? I overcame this by limiting FPV Angle Combine mode setting to Stabilized mode solely. However even with this setting, I used to be solely capable of fly unstabilizated with Air Mode activated. And for these questioning, listed below are my mode settings .
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You might obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.