KFPLAN KF606 Cheap Gyro Stabilized RC Airplane Flight Test Review
Don't be fooled by the low price. This little airplane flies very effectively. Nice reasonably priced first airplane for newbie RC pilots. Discover it right here
– Very cheap. Ought to be reasonably priced for many.
– Two channel airplane that's very simple to fly. Throttle for climb/descend, and yaw management for proper/left motion.
– Contains gyro stabilization to forestall rollovers. Though a differential thrust flier, the yaw steering was properly proportional. The gyro stabilization helped significantly right here. No want for "bumping" the yaw management as with many different 2 channel diff thrust fliers w/o stabilization.
– Solely 10 grams, and likewise constructed of robust EPP foam. Ought to be proof against most (however not all) crashes.
– 3.7V 80mah battery supplies shut to eight minutes of flight time.
– Transmitter supplies about 100 meters flight vary.
– As it is rather light-weight, this airplane is finest flown indoors, or open air on low wind days.
– Uncommon measurement 3.8mm diameter brushed motors. Undecided the place you’d buy substitute motors? However hopefully most pilots will likely be prepared to maneuver on to larger/higher planes earlier than they put on out.
– Though gyro stabilized, it appeared tail heavy out of the field. A bit of putty on the nostril simply corrected that (though it might need wanted a bit of bit extra).
Affiliate hyperlinks: For gratis to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.