- Type: Quadcopter
- Features: WiFi FPV
- Motor Type: Brushed Motor
- Functions: Aerial Photography,Camera,Gimbal Control
- Sensor: Geomagnetic Sensor
- Level: Beginner Level
- Age: Above 8 years old
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Channel: 4-Channels
- Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
- Control Distance: 50-100m
- Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
- FPV Distance: 100m
- Battery: 3.7V 300mAh
- Flying Time: 16 - 18mins
- Product weight: 0.3200 kg
- Package weight: 0.4900 kg
- Package size (L x W x H): 20.50 x 19.70 x 11.50 cm / 8.07 x 7.76 x 4.53 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( with 1 Built-in Battery ), 1 x Remote Control, 1 x English Manual
Main Features● 4 channels, with LED lights, 6-axis gyroscope, gyroscope calibration function, stuck protection, low power protection● Ascending, descending, advancing, retreating, turning left, turning right, hovering, flying left, flying to the right● One button takes off, one button falls, one...
As a Dji and a Fimi user i bought this for training and to carry it every day with me just to take pictures. Easy to use, battery life and charging with led indicator to see when fully charged. Flying more than 10 minutes a lot of options but don't fly with a lot of wind. The app gives you the chance to use 3d goggles for better fun. if you want something more easy go for GPS drones but if you want to be a good pilot use it for training...
It is amazing i have tried it although it is reversed to the point of view of the drone. however, it is nice. Although it isn’t stable and i have to move the drone to the center all the time and the loading of the pictures take time. Idk about the optical flow working. It isn’t as windy but it gets taken away by the air. But so far it is great. It’s my first time getting a drone and it was really easy to control but still confused with the reversed one though. Haahahaha.
This drone is a birthday present I bought for my nephew. He said he liked flying the drone because it was easy to control and very responsive. He says he must learn to master drones better. He now trains them every day on the big lawn. He USES the recommended apps and has good timing. It's fun to see video on your phone through this app. It's a more advanced drone, but it's definitely fun. I highly recommend this product.