Jumper TX16 – now a serious FrSky competitor?
I really like my FrSky QX7S and 9XD however I’ve to say that to date, this Jumper TX16 poses some critical competitors for my affections. On this video I check out the skin of the TX16 and within the subsequent video we’ll dig deep inside and see the way it works within the discipline with drones, minquads and RC planes.
Not like the earlier Jumper radios, this can be a full-sized transmitter for big-boys and their critical toys — however it’s going to nonetheless bind with many of the toy-grade stuff I've tried to date. Candy!
First impressions nonetheless, are very favorable!
– multi-protocol (FrSky, FlySky, Spektrum, and so on, and so on)
– a *actually* good shade LCD
– properly balanced
– lower than optimum antenna placement
– weak/no detents on sliders
– dim lights on 6-way mode change buttons
– 2.4GHz isn't built-in so module bay is already used
Disclosure: this radio was supplied to me freed from cost for evaluate functions — however look, no affiliate hyperlinks, I'm not shilling, that is an sincere evaluate.