Jumper T16 16 Channel Multi Protocol RC Transmitter Flight Test Review
This transmitter can be utilized with most RC protocol receivers. So not matter in case your plane makes use of Frsky, Flysky, DSM2, and many others.. you possibly can fly it. Even works with many toy plane. Discover it right here
And when you're keen on wholesale inquiries, see www.jumper.xyz .
And right here is the Official Jumper Fb group
– 16 channel transmitter with throttle, yaw, pitch, roll, 6 three place switches, 2 two place switches, 2 dial knobs, and a pair of slide switches. Moreover consists of 6 button switches for programmable flight management boards comparable to APM or Pixhawk.
– Consists of twin bearing adjustable gimbals.
– Massive lighted coloration display screen.
– Can be utilized with JumperTX or OpenTX firmware (Comes loaded out of the field with JumperTX).
– Jumper JP4in1 multi protocol module is included and put in to the transmitter. JR/FrSKY suitable module bay additionally allows simple set up of extra multi-protocol modules if desired. Can be TBS Crossfire suitable.
– At 888 grams, it's not light-weight. But it surely does include a neckstrap.
– The scrollwheel of this early model of the T16 can break simply when you push down too arduous. Nevertheless in line with Jumper, this wheel has been redesigned to make it much less fragile.
– There’s a giant studying curve for each studying the JumperTX software program, together with the transmitter's navigation buttons and what they do. Sadly no person guide is included to assist mitigate this curve.
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. Chances are you’ll obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.