JJRC H78G Long Flying GPS FPV 1080p Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This very lengthy flying GPS drone comes with a pleasant carrying case for the drone and its equipment. Discover it right here
– Good journey case to take your drone with you whereas touring.
– Folds as much as very compact dimension.
– GPS/GLONASS with automated return to residence and touchdown on command, misplaced sign, or low battery. The drone does very correct return to residence landings for a newbie's drone.
– The drone has two ranges of low battery return to residence to guard newbie pilots. At 20% remaining battery energy, the drone will return and restrict the vary of flight under 15 meters. At 10% remaining battery energy, the drone will land at its takeoff level.
– 1080p digicam with 120 diploma extensive angled lens.
– Good controller that features telemetry on its built-in LCD display screen.
– FPV and superior flight modes of circle me, observe me, and waypoints all obtainable by JJRC TST app obtainable on Google Play right here and iTunes right here
– 7.4V 900mah battery simply offers over 14 minutes flight time.
– Total a really good small GPS drone for newbie pilots.
– Makes use of 802.11ac WiFi for FPV and superior flight modes. Not everybody has 802.11ac on their telephones or tablets. It's crucial to first confirm in case your cellphone has 802.11ac WiFi earlier than contemplating buy.
– The drone mechanically defaults to newbie geofence of 30 meters. You'll have to manually flip off geofencing utilizing the controller earlier than you may enterprise additional.
– No SD card to report video. 1080p video is as a substitute recorded on to your cellphone through WiFi. Anticipate common WiFi lag, frozen video, and body dropping.
– The battery provides loads of flight time. However with that, the battery can take a number of hours to cost through microUSB cable.
– I couldn't get the superior options of observe me or waypoints to work with the drone.
– The app freezes when flown out of FPV vary at about 150 meters. As soon as frozen, the app have to be restarted to regain FPV and telemetry sign.
– Newbie geofence is well turned off with the controller. Nonetheless, if flown with the app solely (no controller) geofence would at all times default again to 30 meters. I couldn’t flip off the 30 meter geofence when flying with the app.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. Chances are you’ll obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
Affiliate hyperlinks: For gratis to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.