iFlight TurboBee 77R Brushless Micro Whoop FPV Racer Drone Flight Take a look at Assessment
This little 77mm whoop drone has tons of energy, and might be flown with 2s to 4s batteries. Discover it right here
– Highly effective little brushless whoop. It could actually scream, even on a 2S battery. 3S actually offers it loads of punch. And 4S would in all probability ship it into area 😉
– Succexx micro tower features a F4 flight management board (loaded with MATEKF411 3.5.7 dtd 15 March 2019), 12A BLHeli-S ESC, and 0/25/100/200mW VTX with SmartAudio.
– CaddX.us Turbo EOS2 digicam.
– Brushless 1103 10,000 KV motors.
– BNF solely with receivers obtainable together with DSM2/X, Flysky, Frsky, TBS Crossfire, and Futaba.
– Micro USB port is recessed and requires putting in an adapter to entry it for Betaflight.
– Offered battery straps are inadequate to correctly maintain a battery to the drone. Suggest contemplating including velcro to the highest plate and battery to extra securely maintain its battery.
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You might obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.