The Hubsan Zino has been upgraded to permit for much longer vary for FPV flights of as much as four kilometers. Different enhancements embrace ND filter functionality, and improved management gimbals. Lets take it for a take a look at flight. Discover it right here
– Three axis stabilized gimbal.
– 4K video digital camera decision of 3840 x 2160 pixels at 30fps. Digicam additionally contains non-obligatory ND filter functionality.
– FPV video is seen in your smartphone with out want of WiFi. As an alternative your cellphone will be linked on to the controller and drone by way of OTG cables.
– 3S 3000mah battery offers about 18 minutes flight time.
– Management and FPV video vary of as much as four Km.
– Superior digital camera and flight mode management is out there by way of the X-Hubsan app. Some options accessible via the app embrace Waypoints, Orbit, Optical Observe Me, Artistic Video, and Line Fly. Images parameters that may be modified embrace ISO, Publicity, Saturation, Distinction, and Sharpness. Video parameters that may be modified embrace Decision, Body Charge, White Stability, Shade, and Video Format.
– Though able to for much longer FPV and management vary than the unique Zino, it isn’t a good suggestion to attempt to attain 4Km. The demonstrated flight time of the offered battery is about 18 minutes, and is probably going to not be adequate to return.
– The drone has automated visible apron touchdown functionality. Nonetheless, in a number of tries I used to be not in a position to get the drone to land on the apron with this characteristic activated. It at all times appears to lose the apron simply earlier than touchdown.
– Promised options of panorama nonetheless pictures and artistic video haven’t but been carried out within the X-Hubsan app.
– Non-obligatory ND filters are additionally not but accessible.
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.