This new folding Hubsan drone includes a nice 4K camera with a 3 axis gimbal. It doesn't have all the capabilities of higher end drones. But at under $400, it doesn't have their higher end price either. It's a pretty good deal at its price level. Find it here direct from Hubsan (comes with Hubsan support) or from Banggood here
And here is some unedited 4K footage from this flight
– A 4K three axis gimbal brushless GPS drone for under $400.
– Uses 5G WiFi for long range FPV video. However, users do not need a 5G phone. Simply plug in your 2.4Ghz WiFi phone to the controller via provided OTG cables, and the controller will convert and amplify WiFi FPV, control, and telemetry signals to and from the drone.
– Good FPV and control range of close to 1000 meters (I got 830 meters before lost signal return to home).
– 3S 3000mah battery provides close to 18 minutes flight time.
– X Hubsan app enables numerous advanced flight modes including waypoint, orbit, follow me, active track (spotlight), line fly.
– Returns to home and lands at takeoff point on command, loss of signal, and on low battery.
– Hubsan only recently completed release of the Android version of the X Hubsa app for this drone. As such, the Android app still has some bugs. But Hubsan seems dedicated to fixing them, with a new update expected later this week.
– 4K camera does have some issues with white balance when flying toward the sun.
– As video is 4K, you will need to use a high speed SD card to keep up with the data. Generic no name cards will likely not hack it.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.