This FPV racer is best as an acro trainer for new FPV fliers. Find it here
– Available BNF for Flysky and Radiolink transmitters.
– 600 TVL Foxeer Arrow CCD camera.
– 40 channel 25 to 200mW video transmitter with on screen display.
– Omnibus F4SD flight control board loaded with 3.4.0 flight control software dated 7/18/2018.
– BLHELI_S 20A 4in1 ESC
– HSKRC 1104 4000KV motors.
– Five full sets of Kingkong 2045 props.
– Beeper and LED lightbar.
– Comes equipped with 2S 550mah 80C battery that provides over 5 minutes flight time.
– Provided 2S battery doesn't provide much oomph. Not really good for freestyling, but still good as a FPV acro trainer.
– Stock PIDs are a little wobbly in high speed turns and could use some tuning.
– Propeller clearance is minimal and may impact some of the quadcopters other components Before flying, closely inspect each installed propeller and correct any that may be impacting structure.
– No Smartaudio capability. Can't adjust video transmitter or tune PIDs using OSD.
– Flysky version uses FS-RX2A receiver. I couldn't find a way to implement failsafe with my T8SG Deviation transmitter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.