A great little camera in the micro-form-factor making it great for almost any RC plane or multirotor drone. It's hard to fault this camera and it ticks most of the boxes a keen FPV flier needs.
I'll post follow-up footage of cloudy-day footage because that's always a lot more challenging but the WDR certainly seems great and latency is also quite low.
It's a thumbs-up from me.!
– small and lightweight
– 5V to 40V operation
– comes with wiring harnesses for easy use
– separate OSD control board connector
– configurable NTSC or PAL
– configurable 4:3 ili 16:9
– doesn't crop the vertical resolution in 16:9
– so small I'm probably going to lose it somewhere.
This camera was provided for review purposes by Foxeer.
Guitar Mayhem by Eric Matyas, www.soundimage.org