This fast 1S Whoop racer is perfect for learning how to fly FPV indoors or outdoors. Find it here
and links to deals and coupons
– Brushless Whoop racer with larger 0802 KV19000 motors (as compared to original Snapper7 with 0703 KV19000 motors). These motors provide plenty of acceleration and speed for a 1S racer.
– 5A ESCs.
– 700TVL 37 channel 25 mW FPV camera and transmitter.
– OSD with Smartaudio capability allow modification of flight parameters in the field without need of Betaflight.
– Telemetry with with displayed RSSI on the OSD (relative received signal strength). Helps you avoid flying out of range of your transmitter.
– Crazybee F3 flight control board loaded with BF 3.4.0 (dtd 7/8/2018). Original Snapper7 was loaded with older BF 3.3.0.
– Aluminum propeller guards.
– LED's for night flying and orientation.
– 6 slot LiHV/LiPo charger.
– Comes with three 3.8V LiHV batteries to keep you flying.
– Frsky receiver is integrated into the flight control board. Easy binding. To enter bind mode, press and hold the quadcopter's bind button AFTER plugging in the battery (no need for two people or three hands to bind as needed with other receivers).
– Available BNF with Flysky, or Frsky (D8/D16) receivers.
– 11 channels have been removed from the 48 channel FPV transmitter (37 channels remaining) to satisfy USA FCC requirements.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.