The Mobula 7 has got to be one of the best tiny whoop FPV racers currently available. Very punchy, very fast, and very maneuverable out of the box. This is a QC101 keeper! Find it here and links to deals and coupons
– 700TVL FPV camera with 120 degree FOV. Camera is tiltable upward about 30 degrees for outdoor high speed flight, or near level for slower indoor flying.
– 40 channel 25 mW video transmitter with Smartaudio OSD. Video frequencies and PIDs can be adjusted in the field using the OSD menus.
– Crazybee F3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 4.0.0 dated 13 October, 2018. These recent PIDs are finely tuned out of the box.
– Brushless SE0802 KV16000 motors.
– 5A 4in1 BLHeli ESC
– Can be flown 1S indoors with single battery using provided shorting clip. Or use two batteries for 2S outdoor power and speed.
– Comes with 4 3.8V 250mah batteries.
– Standard version comes with multi-pot LiPo LiHV battery charger.
– Available Frsky, Flysky, and DSM2/X. Frsky and Flysky Non-EU versions are available with integrated receiver.
– My Frsky non-EU version with integrated receiver had as somewhat short range depending on the orientation of the drone. I lost signal at 40 meters in a turn and crashed.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.