This brushless motor 80mm micro whoop can fly fairly quick on a 2S battery. Discover it right here
– 80mm brushless whoop designed for 2S battery flight.
– Features a 1200TVL CADDX Turbo EOS2 digital camera.
– 40 channel 25/100mW switchable FPV transmitter.
– OSD with Smartaudio functionality.
– F405 flight management board.
– 1103/11000KV brushless motors
– 12A 4in1 BLHELI_S ESC
– Comes with 2S 300mah battery
– Obtainable for Frsky, Flysky, DSMX, and PNP.
– Elements counsel that this may additionally be flown with 3S batteries. Nevertheless, Bangood is promoting it for 2S energy solely. Undecided why?
– It flies nicely with its small/light-weight 300mah 2S battery. Nevertheless, it could develop into a bit sluggish with increased mah/weight batteries.
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.