This good trying two channel RC mannequin of the F-22 Raptor consists of auto stabilization. Discover it right here
– Nice trying mannequin of the F-22 Raptor.
– Easy two channel management augmented with gyro stabilization.
– Extensively accessible 3.7V 300mah battery provides the airplane loads of flight time.
– Robust EPP foam building. Needs to be considerably impression immune to crashes.
– This one may be a bit difficult for newbie fliers. It's considerably of a quick flier, and the gyro stabilization is just not as efficient as you’ll assume.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
Affiliate hyperlinks: For gratis to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed beneath a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.