This colorful and tiny little whoop actually includes brushless motors for fun indoor or outdoor flying. Find it here
– One of the smallest whoops at 65mm.
– Great looking whoop with optional decorated canopies and prop guards.
– Brushless SE0603 KV19000 motors.
– 6A ESC
– 700TVL camera
– 48CH 25mW VTX with smartaudio
– On screen display
– Comes with three spare LiHV batteries, and a six port LiHV/LiPo battery charger.
– Available BNF in Frsky, and Flysky
– The brushless motors really suck the power from the tiny 1S batteries. The result is short flight times averaging about 1 minute 40 seconds per 250mah 1s LiHV battery. It comes with three stock batteries. But you might want to stock up on even more batteries with this drone to keep you flying.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.