That is one quick micro FPV racer. And its a Whoop! Discover it right here
– Very nice carrying case.
– Very quick for a whoop.
– May be flown 1S or 2S for indoor or out of doors flying.
– 1200TVL CADDX EOS2 FPV digicam. May be simply tilted up for pace.
– 25/200mW FPV transmitter.
– Betaflight configurable OSD with Smartaudio functionality.
– TC0803 KV16000 micro brushless motors.
– 6A/7A ESC
– Crazybee F4 flight management board loaded with CRAZYBEEF4FR 4.0.Zero dated 11 December 2018.
– Receiver constructed into FC board. Obtainable in Frsky, Flysky, DSM2/X, and PNP. Frsky and Flysky with telemetry.
– Comparatively quick flight instances of underneath three minutes, even when flown 2S.
– Out of the field PIDs will not be one of the best. Wants some tuning.
– Battery holder is inadequate to carry the supplied two (or one) 1S batteries. I needed to wrap a rubber band across the quadcopter to carry them in place.
– The facility cable tends to float into the propellers. Stongly advocate securing the cable to forestall it from occurring.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. Chances are you’ll obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.