Eachine P-51D Mini Mustang Stabilized 4 Channel Stunt Trainer Plane Flight Test Review
This able to fly fighter aircraft is a ton of enjoyable for intermediate and above fliers. Quick and maneuverable, it may be flown absolutely stabilized whereas nonetheless permitting stunt aerobatics. In the event you get into hassle in a stunt, simply let go of the sticks and the aircraft will shortly and robotically degree itself. Discover it right here
Attention-grabbing facet notice, the aircraft is painted out as "Bunnie" "Miss Kentucky State", of the 332nd Fighter Group (Tuskegee Airmen)
– Able to fly with included transmitter.
– True 4 channel airplane with throttle, elevator, rudder, and aileron management.
– Three selectable flight modes. Newbie mode consists of full 6 axis stabilization (three axis gyro and three axis accelerometer). Additionally consists of angle restrictions that stop the plane rolling or pitching over. Intermediate "Midd" mode additionally consists of 6 axis stabilzation, however turns off pitch angle restrictions to permit guide stunts. Knowledgeable mode turns off all stabilization for absolutely aerobatic guide flying.
– Controller additionally features a stunt button that permits the airplane to robotically conduct loops and aileron rolls.
– Fast disconnect propeller saver robotically disconnects the propeller in a crash to forestall propellor or motor injury. Propeller will be shortly reattached after the crash to proceed flying.
– Constructed of versatile and crash resistant EPP foam.
– Though absolutely stabilized to reduce the possibility of crashes, it’s a bit quick for newbie pilots. Learners might need problem flying this as they received't have a lot time to react and proper newbie's errors (significantly in the event that they lose orientation).
– One key return characteristic didn’t appear to work with mine.
– Brushed motor airplane. Its motor will finally fail some day.
– Brief flight time of about 5 minutes. Though this comes with two or three batteries, it is extremely necessary to permit about 15 minutes of relaxation time between flights to reduce the possibility of overheating and failing the brushed motor.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For gratis to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.