Eachine E119 Long Flying Flybarless Stabilized Helicopter Flight Test Review
Don't be fooled by its low worth. This flybarless stabilized helicopter is a simple and really maneuverable flier. May be flown indoors or outside. Discover it right here
– Cheap helicopter for what this could do.
– Light-weight, solely 46 grams.
– Flybarless helicopter. All stabilization is finished via onboard 6G digital gyros and accelerometers. Straightforward to fly with this stabilization system. It's very related (if not the identical) as flying a 6G stabilized drone.
– Very maneuverable with swashplate cyclic management of pitch and roll (collective up/down management is thru throttle energy solely).
– Powered by cheap brushed 8520 primary rotor motor, and 0615 tail rotor motor.
– Additionally powered by quite common and cheap 3.7V 350mah LiPo battery with LoSi connector.
– VERY environment friendly flier as in comparison with different simlar helicopters of this class. I acquired over 15 minutes flight time with a single 350mah battery.
– Accessible with both Mode 1 (left stick throttle) or Mode 2 (proper stick throttle) controller. Choose the Mode 2 controller at checkout should you're undecided which to pick 😉
– Brushed motors. They may fail ultimately some day. However alternative motors are low cost and broadly obtainable.
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. Chances are you’ll obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.