DWI X35 LED Message Drone Flight Test Review
This unique drone includes a programmable LED messaging fan that can be viewed and read from the ground. Find it here
– Has a spinning LED message fan that can be programmed with your own message. The fan is very bright at night and its message can be viewed from the ground while the drone is in flight.
– 720p HD camera with FPV video. Video is recorded and viewed on your smartphone via the GX-FPV app available on Play here and iTunes here
– Huge 3.7V 1600mah battery for extended flight time.
– Altitude hold, automatic takeoff and landing, and headless mode.
– Expect usual WiFi lag, frame dropping, and video jello as it is after all a toy drone.
– Although it uses a very large battery, strongly recommend that you do not fly it non stop for a full battery charge. The extra weight of the large battery, along with its extended flight time may damage the drone's brushed motors. Instead recommend stopping every 7 minutes or so for a 10 minute rest to let the motors cool down.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.