This lightweight three channel RTF airplane is perfect for indoor winter flying. Very stable flier that should make a great trainer. Find it here
– Ready to fly out of the box. Insert AA batteries to its transmitter, charge the plane's LiPo, and go fly!
– Three channel control of motor, rudder, and elevator.
– Provided controller has a range of approximately 100 meters.
– Very lightweight construction of foam with carbon fiber stiffeners. Should be difficult (but not impossible) to damage in a crash due to low momentum.
– Common 3.7V 200mah LiPo battery provides close to 9 minutes of flight time.
– Not much power from its brushed 0820 motor.
– Very gentle flier. Could not get it to loop even in advanced mode. I think that this is mainly intended as a winter indoor flier for beginner pilots.
– Needed a lot of rudder trim to straighten its flight.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.