This powerful and well tuned tiny whoop FPV racer drone has extreme punch and speed from its brushless motors and 2S battery. Great indoors or out. Find this extreme Whoop here
– Very powerful 75mm FPV racer.
– Brushless 1103 11000KV motors.
– 6A continuous / 10A peak BLHeli-S ESC.
– 700TVL camera.
– 48CH 0/25/200mW VTX with smartaudio.
– On screen display with configuration menus.
– 2S 300mah XT30 battery provides plenty of power. Alternative power source is two 1S PH2.0 batteries hookes to optional dual PH2.0 connector.
– Available BNF in Frsky, Flysky, DSM2/X, Futaba, and PNP.
– Frsky XM Plus receiver experienced swamping (control dropout) when my T8SG transmitter was placed closer than 5 feet to the drone. As such, I couldn't fly the drone up close to the camera.
– One of my motor power plugs seems to have a poor connection. The motor will lose power input after a hard landing or crash. Unplugging and reseating the plug temporarily corrects the problem until the next hard landing.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.